Salesforce Careers open a new position as MuleSoft Strategic Advisor, Advisory Services. It’s a great opportunity to be placed in London and a fulltime position. Salesforce was founded in 1999 and becoming the global leader in CRM Software (Customer Relationship Management). Currently, Salesforce was employed 49,000 employees in several different countries. Please find more Salesforce careers requirement details of MuleSoft Strategic Advisor, Advisory Services.
Salesforce Careers as MuleSoft Strategic Advisor you will be targetted to:
- Gain a deep understanding of MuleSoft’s vision, points-of-view, value proposition, products, and methods through your attendance at our KickStart program and blended on-line and face-to-face training.
- Be enabled as a senior advisor to our customers through peer-to-peer sharing of experience, approaches, and tools. You will contribute to our collective experience as part of this process, embedding you within the global network of MukleSoft Strategic Advisors.
- Gain practical experience of MuleSoft’s work with our customers by shadowing account and delivery teams, practicing the capabilities you have been learning.
- For the more technically oriented Strategic Advisors, gain hands-on experience with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, allowing you to internalize the role our products play in realizing business outcomes. An understanding of at least one of the Salesforce clouds will also be provided.
- Start to develop and contribute subject matter expertise and advisory deliverables for our internal and external knowledge exchanges
- The building of strong, trusted relationships with customer IT leaders, demonstrating significant added value through the combination of your past experience and your proven understanding of the business and IT value of API-led connectivity.
- The building of equally strong, trusted relationships with MuleSoft’s business leaders, positioning yourself as an executive-level advisor to their customers.
- A clear role for you within a customer’s IT, leadership team, advising, guiding, and supporting them, taking action to convert your inputs into their outcomes.
- The delivery of tangible and visible improvements in the clarity and pace of change within the customer’s IT operation and business.
- A high-value contribution to a transformational program vision and roadmap, by advising the customer and their partners on their IT operating model, including API lifecycle, reuse strategies, and expanding organizational capabilities to support strategic business objectives.
For the more technically oriented Strategic Advisors:
- The shaping and adoption of key cross-change-initiative practices that support the wide-spread delivery of an enterprise connectivity platform, for example security, performance; development processes; and application governance.
- The creation of program level application and technical architecture documents that leverage MuleSoft best practices and effectively integrate MuleSoft into the customer’s infrastructure.
- Conducted capability, architecture, and design reviews, while troubleshooting key customer implementation issues, and demonstrating the ability to drive to a successful resolution.
- Document KPIs of platform benefits (eg API reuse) and business outcomes achieved within and across different customer teams.
- Successfully supported the review and pro-active correction of project/program direction, approach and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Contributed to the growth of the wider MuleSoft Services Practice by identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to grow the practice, leveraging junior teammates to achieve individual and team growth; serving as an active contributor to the practice knowledge and resource base; mentoring, educating, and enriching technical and non-technical MuleSoft customer and partner colleagues.
Salesforce Careers MuleSoft Strategic Advisor Requirements:
- 10+ years of enterprise consulting or senior IT functional leadership experience, including implementation experience with one or more common integration or middleware solutions and/or API Management Solutions
- 5+ years experience as a leader within a digital transformation of a matrixed organization, potentially as an IT functional leader or as a senior architect or CTO.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with C-level stakeholders.
- Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success in the following domains: front-end and back-end solution architecture, enterprise architecture, development, and test/release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- A desire to continually study and learn new technologies, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies. Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies (eg Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, DevOps, etc) that drive increased business value.
- A willingness to apply your own experience for the benefit of your fellow Strategic Advisors as well as for your customers. This willingness is matched by your enthusiasm for learning and growing your own knowledge from the experience of others.
- For more technically oriented Strategic Advisors: Experience architecting and implementing with enterprise software solutions for CRM, ERP, e-Commerce, or mobile, using Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, Siebel, SAP, WorkDay, etc., while filling positions of increasing responsibility and the coaching and mentoring of more junior technical resources.
- Be a self-starter and ability to work independently and as part of a distributed team, and willingness to take ownership of situations and problems. Evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills a polished public speaker; able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and defend the point of view.
- A willingness to travel to client sites (average up to 75%). We try to staff locally, but that’s not always possible.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or in a related field.
- Local language skills
- For the more technically oriented Salesforce careers Strategic Advisors, it is highly beneficial to have any MuleSoft Anypoint Platform certifications prior to joining. It is expected that you will gain the following certifications as part of the role requirement and onboarding process in the first 3-6 months:
- MuleSoft Certified Developer – Integration and API Associate
- MuleSoft Certified Developer – Integration Professional
- MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect
- MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect
If you find that your self is matched with the above experience, please feels free to apply it directly in Salesforce careers workdays. All Salesforce careers requirement is using Salesforce Workdays. Please be careful that all applicants must be matched with the above requirement to be processed further. Salesforce careers currently open vacancies for several positions in several countries. It’s a great opportunity to join the global best CRM software company.